Tay in her blessing dress. I love her cheeks in this picture, makes you wanna just kiss her!


At Tayah's blessing we were so lucky to have most of all of both of our families there. All three of Tayah's great grandma's were there. Me with Grandma Sundquist (Grandma Roo) and My Mom

Seth with his mom and Grandma Moyers (Grams) and Tayah

Seth with his dad and Grandma Culler and Tayah

And just a picture that I thought was really cute. Tayah is so alert and always looking around checking things out.


Sorry I couldn't make it! She looks so cute in her dress!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable!!! Blessing day is always fun especially with girls!
ReplyDeleteWow! She's changed soooo much! I didn't even recognize her! Such a doll! I'm sad we couldn't make it, hopefully we can make it down soon (if Derek's school schedule doesn't kill him!)
ReplyDelete