This past week Tayah has started to smile a lot more. Especially when she first wakes up in the morning she loves to talk and smile. I love it. Last Thursday Tay had to go in and get her shots. It was no fun at all. She hated it. She now weighs 12lbs 6.5 ounces 91%, and is 21 1/2 inches. When the doctor came in after they weighed her he said holy fattness! It was funny. I love her chuckyness! I wouldn't have it any other way.


This picture definitely shows off her chunky cheeks and big lips.

Tayah trying out her new toy with Sofie. I think Sofie had more fun with it than Tay did. Sofie was so cute with her though.

Tayah has decided that she doesn't like to take naps in her bed, but she will take them in our bed. She was nicely on the pillow when I left her but then when I came back in to check on her she had scooted down the pillow.
I love the chunkiness too! Super cute!
ReplyDelete