So I am trying to be better on taking more pictures of Tayah. I am just not much of a picture taker for a couple reasons, one I am not so good at it. It looks so easy but for some reason they never turn out the way I want them too and two I never think about it. But I am trying to be better. Here are a couple pictures from the past week.
Tayah just hanging out looking so cute!

So the other night I was painting my toe nails and Tayah was just sitting in her chair sleeping so nicely and I decided she needed her toe nails painted too! It was kinda hard though! The applicator is so big for her little toes!

Tayah's serious case of bed head. I love it!!
She's a doll! So cute!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!! I loved painting Mia's nails and still do!
ReplyDelete