Wednesday, May 12, 2010

No Complaints

So one thing I have figured out in the past two weeks is that being a mom is the best thing ever. I love it. I am so blessed to be a mom. It is what I have always wanted to be and now I am. I am so grateful for Tayah and the joy that she brings into my life everyday. I love to see her smile and be awake and looking around. It is so amazing to me how much love I have for her. And another wonderful thing is to see what an amazing dad Seth is to her. He is such a big help. He is always there to offer his helping hand. I am so lucky and I thought that I should share it with all of you.


Tayah LOVES this vibrating chair. She would much rather sleep in this than her bed.



Jake and Seth hanging out watching TV with Tayah





Tayah had jaundice and had to be in this Billy bed 24/7. It was so hard. Thank goodness she is all better cuz she hated it.



After her first sponge bath. She hated it!!! And ya don't worry about 2 seconds after this picture was taken she pooped all in that lovely pink towel while Seth was holding her!



It so amazing how babies love to be all cuddled up. If you notice that yellow thing by Tayah's mouth yes that would be her foot. Don't ask me how that could even possibly be comfortable.




She still loves her binki. But really funny about it cuz she has completely different ones that she loves and sometimes she wants one and then other times she wants the other. She has such a personality already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wonderful! How fun! I hated the first sponge bath! Traumatizing for me(and sofie)! And the horrible jaundice thing. How dare they give you a sweet baby and then tell you that you can't snuggle with her!! Glad it's over though. I'm so glad there's another baby girl around, although she's not close enough...guess I better get workin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so beautiful! Being a mommy is the best! I'm so glad you're enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete