Sunday, February 12, 2012

Dentist and Playing

I took Tayah to the Dentist for the first time last week. I was a little nervous of how she would do. She had been a little sick the day before but I had already canceled her last appointment cuz she was sick so I thought we better just go.

On our way. Her sunglasses have to been worn every time we get into the. Sometimes even if it is dark outside.


Their waiting room was awesome. There was soooo many toys and two tvs and games the kids could play with. Tayah was in heaven. We went back into the room and the dental assistant gave Tayah a bag with a new toothbrush, toothpaste, floss(which she hates to do by the way), and some tattoos.


She sat in the chair totally fine, until the dental assistant tried to brush her teeth then it was all over. She wanted nothing to do with her or the chair. So she brought Tay a balloon and that helped a little but still didn't want to get back into the chair.


The Dentist came in and was so nice. He let Tayah just lay on my lap and his too. She hated it but he was so calm and patient with him. And was fast. He said that she will probably have to get braces when she is about 8 years old cuz of the crowding of her teeth already. Not what I wanted to hear but I knew it was coming.

Nothing like brushing your teeth on the way home :)

After the Dentist we went to the park and had lunch and Tayah played. She loves the park. Especially the swings. Once she starts she never wants to stop.




She can pretty much climb up everything and go down the slides by herself now. She is getting so much braver which makes me happy but scares me at the same time.





No comments:

Post a Comment