Tayah at the ward Trunk or treat. She was playing with a spider and trying to scare Seth with it. It was pretty funny.
Next comes thanksgiving but unfortuntately I didn't take any pictures! We spend it in Overton at Seth's parents. It was a lot of fun to have all the family together and to eat lots of food!!
Now December!! I swear these last two months have gone by so fast. But I am not complaining cuz that means Seth has completed his first sememster of Dental School!! Only three and a half years to go!! He did so good and I couldn't be prouder of him. He worked so hard and was dedicated.
We spent Christmas in St George with my family. I really have so much fun when all of my brothers and their wives and kids and sister and her son all get together. We always laugh so hard and have such a good time.
Us on Christmas Eve opening presents from brothers and sisters and Tayah opening one from her cousin.
Christmas morning we woke Tayah up and headed upstairs to see what Santa brought her. She really didn't know what to think. Probably cuz she was still half asleep but once she saw her baby and her stocking she instantly wanted to start to play with them.
After 3 or 4 presents she was done and didn't want to open anymore cuz she wanted to play with what she already had. She was so much fun to watch her reaction and how excited she was. Christmas is so much fun with kids!!
After everyone was done opening presents we had a delicious breakfast and then got ready for church.
Sofie and Tayah giving cousin loves.


No comments:
Post a Comment