I really didn't know if she would eat her cake or not. It didn't take her long to find the frosting. She dug right into one of the pink balloons and went to town!
Sharing with daddy.
Yes she was a mess but it was so worth it. She actually never got into the cake part. I think she got too full off of the frosting!
I love this little moster so much and can't believe that a year ago I wasn't blessed with her in my life. She is such a joy and makes me laugh every single day. My baby is growing up too fast!!
she is 23 lbs 88%
30 inches 90% ( I always told Seth that our girls are going to be tall and our boys are going to be short!!)
wears 18-24 month clothes
size 5 shoes
size 4 diapers
4 top teeth 2 bottom teeth
walks all over the place
loves her bath and will ask for it at night
can nod yes
can sign more, please, thank you, bath, flower, dog
can do the animal sounds for pig, owl, and elephant (kinda random animals I know)
loves to be outside
loves to swim
favorite food pizza and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches


I was just looking at some pictures of Tayah trying to eat my kitchen table and thought, I bet if I check the blog...I'll get to see more. I sure wish we could have been there to see your sweet girl dig into that cake. We love you guys! See you soon I hope!
ReplyDelete