Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Broden and Tayah

I can not begin to describe how much Tayah loves Broden. As soon as she sees him she wants him to pick her up and then she will hug and kiss him. She always wants him to play with her. And Broden is such a great cousin that he will stop whatever he is doing and play with her.





Such a sweet picture! I love it!


Thanks Broden for always being there to help me. You always come running out to my car when I get to your house and ask if I need help. You are so willing to help with anything I need. You are such a wonderful young man. You are a great example to me. You are so strong and whatever happens in your life you always overcome it with a smile on your face. Anyone around you can feel your spirit and strong testimony. You always know whats right and wrong. You are the most caring sweet and loving kid I know. I am so grateful to be your aunt. You are more like a little brother to me! I love spending time with you and helping you with your homework. Thanks again buddy! Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment