Before

and After


Business in the front, party in the back. :)
(I am glad he is going to cut it off on Saturday)
This was the highlight of the weekend. We were with some friends and Tayah was very happy and smiley. She was on my lap and i started to tickle her under her neck and the cutest laugh I ever did hear came out of her mouth. Enjoy!!


Hi Kristy!!! I'm so glad I found your blog :) It has been too long since I've seen you. Little Tayah is so stinkin cute. That is the cutest laugh! Hope everything is going great for your little family!
ReplyDeleteKristy she is sooo cute!! And she looks just like you!! And Seth! You can't ever cut your hair like that again - as a friend, please oh please cut it off ;) You'll scar your daughter for life!
ReplyDeleteThat mullet gives me the chills...
ReplyDeleteKristy..she is getting so big and her laugh is adorable!!!
ReplyDelete