Friday, July 30, 2010

3 Months

I can't believe Tayah is already 3 months old! Time really has gone by so fast since she has been born. She is at such a fun age. I love it. I am so lucky to be able to spend all day with her. Here are some fun facts about her.....

*weighs 14.5 lbs
*23 inches long
*wears mostly 6 month clothes
*size 2 diapers
*eats every 3 hours
*will take one long nap and a couple short naps
*doesn't like to take naps in her bed
*goes to bed around 11pm and wakes up about 7:30 am
*drools like crazy
*loves her bath
*laughs
*smiles and gets so excited
*will roll over on the bed
*loves to be talked to
*always wants to be held
*loves her binki
*usually will fall right asleep in the car
*wants to put everything in her mouth






3 comments:

  1. Tayah is so cute and getting huge! I miss you. But so glad you can stay home. Keep feeding that skinny baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting bigger!!! I am glad you are enjoying this fun age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Look at those little rolls! We're headed down at the end of the month! I'll give you a call!

    ReplyDelete