Tayah's birthday was this past Sunday so we had a little party for her at the park on Saturday. I made cupcakes the night before and she kept saying "dad birfday" and I said no Tayahs birthday. So then she just kept going around saying Tayah Birfday.
Sorry serious picture overload but I couldn't just put a few on there:).I love my sweet Tayah. She is so concerned about others and always wants to help out. She is going to be a great big sister. She is totally into princess. She still loves her babies and taking care of them. We got her a kitchen for her bday and she loves it!! She will play with it for hours. She makes a mess and we have play food everywhere but its ok. She went in for her 2 year old doctor appointment and she is 35 inches (90%) is 32.8 lbs (95%) and her head is 19.25 inches (80%). She will definitively be taller than me! We love you Tayah!!


No comments:
Post a Comment