Monday, March 26, 2012

Little of this and that

Nothing too exciting around our house lately. Seth had spring break this past week which was wonderful! I was so not ready for him to go back today. He is such a big help and is so willing to do anything. We didn't do anything too exciting but spend a lot of time together which is what we wanted. A lot of park days because the weather has been sooo nice! I can only hope it stays this good for awhile.

After dinner last night Seth made Oreo shakes. Tayah kept saying cookies and ice cream silly daddy. I don't know she really got it but it was funny! Tayah insisted on having her own cup. I tried to get the picture when the mustache was at its best but I didn't quite make it. She made sure she got every last drop of the shake.




Can't resist this face! Getting ready to go play at the park.



1 comment:

  1. Her hair is getting so long! I love the curls. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete