I can't imagine my life without her! She brings me so much joy!! And I can't believe she will be one in a month! Wow time really went by so fast!
Tayah saying cheese!

She is so determined! When she wants something she will go and get it!

Seth turned 25 on the 30th. We actually went out to dinner just the two of us and it was so much fun! Jake and Liz were nice enough to watch Tayah while we went. It has been way too long since we have gone out. I love you Seth. You are such a wonderful husband and dad. You are such a hard worker and I am so grateful for all that you do for me and Tay. Thanks for being you!!!

Tayah walking!!
Tayah has started to talk so much more. She will just jabber to herself. I love it!! She gets pretty loud sometimes. It is so funny. I really wish I knew what she was saying!


No comments:
Post a Comment