Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter

This past weekend we went down to the valley and spent Easter with Seth's family. Before we left I had a doctors appointment and he said that everything is going good. I am not dilated at all so that's kinda frustrating but I still have 4 weeks to go so its ok. My only complaint for now is my swollen feet. It is so hard not to wear my high heels anymore!! I am pretty much on a flip flop only wearing spree.
We headed down to Seth's parent house and we had a fun time with all of them.
Seth's little sister Kayla got these wicked cool sunglasses and Seth stole them and I couldn't resist taking a picture of him. Oh how I love him!




Seth and his cousin Spencer playing a game Melodie saw on Minute to Win It. They had to dip their noses in Vaseline then make a cotton ball stick to it and carry it over to a plate. The first one to put 5 cotton balls on the plate wins! It was hilarious to watch!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment