We had such a good Christmas. We were able to spend time with both our families. We stayed over at my parent's house Christmas Eve and then went down to Seth's parents the day after Christmas.
Seth woke up Jake and told him Santa brought him something nice. Jake was a little sleepy still and didn't quite know what was going on....
I got Seth a BBQ and he was so surprised. He had no idea and I was so proud of myself that I kept it a secret for so long!!
Seth's parents got me a Serta memory foam pad for our bed, but when i opened the box I was a little confused. They printed off a picture of what it was but I thought it was Santa's Christmas list.
Seth knew what he was getting from his parents so this is his "oh I wonder what this could be" face. And he was really making fun of me cuz his was just a picture too.


Kristy!! Your blog is so cute! And congrats on your baby girl!! I'm so happy for you and Seth!
ReplyDelete