Friday, November 20, 2009

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!


Today we went to the doctor's and we got an ultrasound taken to tell us the gender of our baby. So we got into the room where they do the ultrasounds and the nurse instantly found the babies bum. She said she had to get it to move a little to get a clear shot to tell if it would be male or female. She got it to move and she told us that it was a girl for sure. We were both excited because we both wanted a girl. We had to verify with the nurse several times to make sure that she did see anything else that would make it be a boy. She said she was 100% sure that it was a girl.
The three pictures above are of our little girl waving at herself and then her heart beat and then her foot. She is already showing off for the camera. We are going to name her.................... a good name.

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay! I'm so glad Sofie will have a girl cousin to play with! I hope your mom doesn't forget about Sofie though. :( She's going to be so gorgeous! Derek and I are so excited to come see you guys next weekend. Hopefully I'm not still chipmunk face though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I'm excited to meet this little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! I didn't know you were having a baby until I talked to Tara today on Facebook so I tracked you down through Tara's blog to see what's up!!! If you need anything let me know! MarChe 668 -5742

    ReplyDelete